Friday, June 15, 2007

COMMITTED


Well, that’s indeed a big word. Still many afford to use it in their orkut profiles. They feel proud of their relationship and why not, they must. But, I’m talking about a different issue here. Some people are afraid of committing mistakes. That’s the commitment I am talking about. Some think that committing mistakes is a big crime. Some feel that what will others think if I do this or if I do that? They think about the society so much that they don’t commit themselves what they might deserve incase they do.

I have committed so many mistakes in my short lived long life till now. I have learnt from them. Committing mistakes is an art, the way you commit them. If u believe it’s an art, then also believe that I am an artist. Committing mistakes is not a crime but not learning from it is.

Right from childhood till this stage of so called adulthood or maturity, whatever you may call it, I have committed so many blunders and I am committed to make new ones and learn and not repeat them. Till recently, I always regretted them. But not anymore. Started learning life and advise you to do so. You already know advises are free and they are like ants, huge in number all at the same time. Survived the worst consequences; felt the heat and kept on learning. Its been a tough long journey till now. Still a long way to go.

Point to convey:

Learn from your mistakes. Don’t regret, instead move on with it. It’s gone, but you are still here. Mistake is not actually a mistake till you learn something from it. Mistake is actually a blessing in disguise. Trust me cause I have plenty of those blessings. Make mistakes. Someone has rightly said, “I have not committed mistakes, but I am learning LIFE.“

GO AHEAD AND EXPLORE LIFE.

Also, if someone has committed it, and hurt you as a result, you should always forgive that person. Also make sure that he has learnt. About forgiveness in the next blog.

1 comment:

  1. hey i really liked d write up on forgiveness and commitment. i totally agree with ur comments

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts