Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thinking Genius !!!

It was just a while back that I was brain damaged, heart broken, and the world seemed to be nothing more than a piece of paper which is scrambled, torn and thrown away in dust bin. It had been long back that I felt pain. It was as if I had known this would come but still, there is a difference between what you expect or attempt to guess and what actually happens. Sometimes the world becomes too good to expect something bad and your expectations turn into reality.

That day I met Omkar Raut and he just confirmed, what is meant by fate, destiny, whatever you name it. Its so easy to say those philosophies and give advices. But when something like this happens and those philosophies and advices are confirmed. You start believing in them at a time when you think they merely look good on paper. Thanks Omkar for stopping that day and talking your heart out. Felt really good.

Even I was surprised by his talk and I just said this in my mind: God you are really great and how can you expect someone to understand you. Let there be light.

God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform.
He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm.

Finally I'm finding a purpose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts