Monday, February 7, 2011

Forgive Yourself

I remember the time when I wrote on FORGIVENESS. At that time, I had this feeling that I was not forgiven for the things I did. This article is for all those, who, 'knowingly' or 'unknowingly', don't forgive themselves.

The reason for using quotes is because, we tend to forget that we are humans. We are not perfect. Sometimes, we know we cannot do anything about the situation and our mind starts playing games.

Many times, we are at the receiving end and we forgive others for their mistakes. But when we commit those same mistakes, we don't forgive ourselves. We do things unknowingly and hurt others. The one who is hurt may or may not forgive us but it is important that we forgive ourselves. It is important to note that if you can't forgive yourself, nobody else can.

Don't keep crying over spilt milk. Clean it if you can and just buy another litre. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts