Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Missing : M E

18/03/2008

There's a program on DD National named 'APAN YANNA PAHILAT KA' in marathi (meaning 'Have you seen them' ) . I don't know if its still there or not. In this program they show the pics of missing persons and give you a number to contact incase you happen to see those persons. All of a sudden, I'm reminded of this program and there is surely a reason to this.

Yesterday I received an sms which said, "Mihir, are you on this planet?" (I felt very nice and I didn't reply. God only knows why I didn't.)

On one hand I have my friends like Mihir, Siddharth, Nandini, etc... who know me, understand me well but unfortunately I'm not in touch with them.

While on the other hand there are people (who meet me daily or are in touch with me) who pass comments on me, my abilities and tell me what kind of person I am and what I should do to improve my current situation which according to them is very pathetic. They tell me my bad points and what I should be doing to improve them. They want me to prove myself, it seems.

What should I do?; I don't really know. I just simply want to be ME. Why do I need to prove it to anyone? Its my life yaar. Comeon. (frustated and helpless)

In this whole drama of life wherein I'm missing my best friend(s) and dealing with those who want me to prove myself to them, there's a person who went missing. Probably its me. I don't know how I let this happen. Help me find myself. Mihir,Sid,Nandini, .......... anyone listening?????

Missing : ME. APAN YANNA PAHILAT KA?

1 comment:

  1. whoa.... u aren't lost anywhere!!! why waste DD's valuable prime time slot!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts