Thursday, January 31, 2008

Experiencing Haridwar

There I stood, looking at the river GANGA (Haridwar, at around 7:30pm). I was not only looking at its flow rate but also was thinking about something which I really don't remember. I was completely taken aback by my thoughts. I was lost; lost in this world, I felt then. May be the water was striking my mind and emitting thoughts.
These were the same thoughts which have always bugged my mind right through my childhood. I was damn afraid of them and was told to chant my LORDs name then. But this time, the thoughts came and I was no more afraid of them. I had my LORD besides me.
What I was thinking was, just as the water that was passing by me would never be there in future, even the body which I call mine, was standing there, would never be there, at that moment in future.
What am I saying? or What am I trying to say?
Just that, the time is passing by, that we won't be here again as we are; tomorrow is going to be very different from today. One day all of us reading this will die and what will remain is nothing. What we will take is, may be, our conscience. So make most out of what you have got, the time is here but won't be there for long. ( Its 12pm and I'm in a poetic mood. )

We are born and we will die.
What we do in between is nothing but a lie.
So why do we always vie?
And may be that's the reason, we always cry.
In the end, its all gone, all is over and you are left dry.
Thirsty, HE makes you feel,
To make you approach HIM with zeal.
And all you have to do is,
Shy at HIM, to seal the deal.
--MAK--


Note:
If you really understand what I say, keep me updated. Also, just keep a watch of the time we spend in knowing a person, judging the 'good',the 'bad' and the 'ugly' , hating people, insulting them, taking revenge and all sorts of things. What we should do is- to LOVE. Because we are all a part of the same water body. Just like the water from drains, rivers,etc... meets and results in reunion, may we too reunite with the ALMIGHTY.

1 comment:

  1. now I solved the mystery of the man sitting on ganges rock :p

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts