Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The RICH

" Mukesh is the richest INDIAN "

Haven't you come across similar kind of headings in the newspaper lately? What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you read such titles? If you ask me the same question, I really don't care who is the richest INDIAN or richest person living. Why should we? Are they going to give us our share for the fact that we have been directly or indirectly responsible for them being so rich?
I don't want to go any further as regards to this. For me, what matters most is that HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THEY MADE RICH while they were growing & making it to the RICHIE RICH list? HOW MANY LIVES HAVE THEY INFLUENCED? HOW MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING THE STAKEHOLDERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CLIENTS, WELL-WISHERS ..... have benefited? The most important question is that HAS THE COMMON MAN AND THE COUNTRY BENEFITED? In doing so, have they done it in an ethical manner? Think about all such things. Think and make a difference.
Someone rightly said, " .........profit is the extraction of money from the exploited lower class." (I believe its Karl Marx. Kindly search on google; he meant a similar thing.)
As I change my writing style a bit, I keep my blogs small (We are too busy to do anything. May be we are too busy to LIVE !!!) and at the same time, I give you some food for thought.

Think, think and think; only intelligence is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts