Sunday, November 11, 2007

CANCER is 100% CURABLE

Cancer is fully curable. For all those who don't know, click the link below in internet explorer (IE) (the site doesn't work properly in Mozilla Firefox at my place)

http://www.cancercurative.org/

Ayurveda has made cancer fully curable even as some of the "DEVELOPED" countries are doing research and are relying on the deadly Chemothearapy as the only solution. Who says we are developing and others are developed? We are much ahead of them, aren't we?
What is more interesting is the fact that, these ayurvedic medicines reduce the side-effects of chemothearapy.
(Incase you opt for both Chemothearapy&Ayurveda) (For all those who have undergone the treatment know the dangerous process of chemothearapy and its life long side effects)
( But BEWARE not to tell those doctors as they will not advise you to go for ayurveda as they either don't believe it or they want revenues and profits from chemothearapy. Doctors kindly forgive me if I hurt you in anyway. I know I'm a bit rude in saying that but EXPERIENCE is on my side )

After Vedic Maths, the Vedas have cure for modern diseases like cancer. Now isn't that a reason to feel proud as an INDIAN? There is surely much more that INDIA has to offer and teach others. But first, we should believe in ourselves and discover our potential.

Getting back to the topic, the research is going on to cure all types of cancer.
Its called D.S.Research Center & further details can be obtained on the site. I need not say more. I pray for all those who are affected by this deadly disease to get well as soon as possible and that no one should ever get affected by it.

Now all of you know why I'm so proud to be INDIAN and the reason is not just limited to the rise in CURRENCY & SENSEX.

I forgot to mention that these medicines are made from medicinal herbs / "jadi-buti's".
So, one more point worth considering is to plant such herbs / trees and maintain a balance. ( I'm saying this because of the increase in the cost of medicine. Still the medicine is quite affordable within Rs.5000/- per month I guess )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts