Friday, November 23, 2007

Did it......? Did we.....?

Did it.....? Did we.....?

Good morning, Good afternoon, Good night.....
Sweet dreams, Take care, Miss you, Love you.....and what not......

(As if you don't say it, the person is going to have a bad morning, afternoon..... When I told "take care" to one of my friend, he was spontaneous to respond with " kidhar milta hai ";
I replied, " medical store mein, if you have the prescription ")

If you don't use anyone of the above, please stop reading this blog right now. Sorry, this blog is not meant for you, the pure soul. This blog is for all those monkeys without tail, whose language has been corrupted due to internet & This includes me too.


The internet has changed the way we speak OR Have we ourself accepted this change? Ofcourse, the cellular phone is equally responsible for the same.

The internet & cellular phone has influenced us just too much. So much so that we just can't live without it & can't do without it.

(If you dont believe this, please switch off you cellular phone for a day or so and see if you can do without it. If you succeed then do it for the next day too and so on and if you manage to do without it for a week then only I can agree that you can do without a cellular phone and do tell me in case you succeed; in that case, I'll inform the cellular service provider to stop serving you just because you don't need cellular service anymore.)

So what's this blog all about? What made me write this?

I realised it early but didn't respond the way I should have at that time. I was a totally different person on the internet. They called me whatever they felt like, nothing of which was true in my case and that made me to write this blog.

THE CALL:
She had already forgotten me. She knew absolutely nothing about me except that I was her school friend; a school that she had left long ago, about 10years back, and was chatting with me for the past few months or so.Then one day we met and the next day came the remark, " Mihir, you are so different. Are you the one who met me yesterday?..........." And she went on and on till I told her, "See this is what internet has done to me & now you know actually who I am & what I am like........."

(Actually, the thing is, the mere presence of a person gives you a different feeling altogether because you see his body language and so on.....and you know when he is actually lying, when he is joking, what mood he is in and so on......)

I mentioned it to my friend. He said," Dude aisa hi hota hain. It happens....so what? "
I replied, " Nahi. Aisa nahi hota. Atleast nahi hona chahiye. "
So now you know what this blog is about and what made me write it.

WHAT NEXT?
Its high time for us to realise what we are and what we are not. Just be what you are. Stop being someone you are not. Stop impressing people. LIVE for YOUR OWN SELF. By doing this, you will derive more happiness. Another important thing is you won't be look "artificial".
Get out of this virtual world and just see what life offers you. There is more to life than internet and chatting.

Please note: This is just the tip of iceberg. Don't let your "TITANIC" sink. Also, I haven't touched upon flirting on messenger, chat rooms, orkut, how I lost & gained friends through internet and all the things I owe to internet. There are two ways of looking at the same thing. The glass is either half empty or half full. Just THINK over it; there's certainly more to it than this which we'll surely discuss when we MEET. (So that I could be what I am.)

2 comments:

  1. Should we attribute this to mere 'internetism'? Giving it a little more thought, on what u have written Mihir, its lot to do with numerous other things which may apparently seems distantly related... but they are all part of the -isms driving our social spheres.
    Consumerism, globalization, western-ism (though I personally hate using this word).. to name a few.
    Endnote: Interesting.. keep up blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard reliance is planning to launch "care" in packets :p he he,.,take care :D .,.as of now net is more of time pass than anything else,.,.,evryone love their fake identity on it,.,.,maybe bcos they dont like their own identity,.,.its bcome more of a doing just 4 the sake of doing.,.,.i too do it i dont deny,.,. while scraping or smsing i come up with slangs tht i dont use in person,.,i flirt with ppl which i hardly think am capable of in what i should call the REAL WORLD,.,.,net gives us the freedom to create a different identity,.,an identity that we are scared to hav in real nor u r comfy with,.,.,.,.,.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts